You can transfer recorded data to a computer by connecting the USB cable to the camcorder. To play back or edit
videos on Macintosh, you may install and use QuickTime Player(v7.5.5 or higher)/iMovie application(not supplied).
Power PC G5(1.8 GHz or higher), Intel Core Duo, Intel Core Solo
MAC OS X v 10.4 or later
64 MB or more
USB2.0 High Speed
• Even if the system requirements are met, some computers cannot be used.
• The USB device operates with the driver installed as standard in the OS.
• This camcorder can be used only as a removable storage device for the computers with Macintosh
(OS version 10.3 or later) and Windows 2000.
TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM THE CAMCORDER TO YOUR COMPUTER
1. Connect the camcorder to your computer with the supplied
2. Set the “USB Connect” to “Mass Storage.” page 97
• Press the MENU button. Use the Joystick to select
“Settings” “USB Connect” “Mass Storage.”
3 Double-click the “NO_ NAME” icon displayed on the desktop.
• The folders in the storage media appear.
• Different file types are stored in different folders. page 113
4. Drag and drop the files onto the destination folder (on the
computer’s hard disk).
• To disconnect USB cable safely, drag the “NO_NAME” icon to the Trash, and then disconnect the USB cable.
• The supplied software CD, ‘CyberLink MediaShow4’ can be used with Windows only.
To play back or edit videos on Macintosh, you may install and use QuickTime Player(v7.5.5 or higher)/iMovie
using with a Macintosh computer