Turn off the camcorder.
Slide and hold OPEN/EJECT in the direction of the
arrow, then pull the cassette holder cover open until it
locks. The cassette holder opens automatically. Remove
Press “PUSH HERE” to close the cassette holder.
● Once the cassette holder is closed, it recedes
automatically. Wait until it recedes completely before
closing the cassette holder cover.
1 and remove the battery pack
To clean the exterior, wipe gently with a soft cloth. Put
the cloth in diluted mild soap and wring it well to wipe off
heavy dirt. Then wipe again with a dry cloth.
Press the Monitor Opening Button and open the LCD
monitor. Wipe gently with a soft cloth. Be careful not to
damage the monitor. Close the LCD monitor.
To clean the lens, blow it with a blower brush, then
wipe gently with lens cleaning paper.
● Avoid using strong cleaning agents such as benzine or
● Cleaning should be done only after the battery pack has
been removed or other power units have been
● Mould may form if the lens is left dirty.
● When using a cleaner or chemically treated cloth refer to
the cautions of each product.
● To clean the viewfinder, please consult your nearest JVC
Cleaning The Camcorder
GR-D47AG.book Page 34 Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:40 PM