For the first 1500 mi (2414 km):
• Do not participate in track events, sport driving
schools, or similar activities during the first 1500 mi
Check engine oil with every refueling and add if
necessary. Oil and fuel consumption may be higher
through the first oil change interval.
NEVER TRANSPORT PASSENGERS IN THE CARGO
• Do not leave children or animals inside parked
vehicles in hot weather. Interior heat build-up may
cause serious injury or death.
• It is extremely dangerous to ride in a cargo area,
inside or outside of a vehicle. In a collision, people
riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously
injured or killed.
• Do not allow people to ride in any area of your
vehicle that is not equipped with seats and seat
• Be sure everyone in your vehicle is in a seat and
using a seat belt properly.
Exhaust gases can injure or kill. They contain carbon
monoxide (CO), which is colorless and odorless.
Breathing it can make you unconscious and can
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE