5. Remove the Speed Limit sticker from the instrument
panel after the tire has been repaired.
6. Replace the Sealant Bottle (1) and Sealant Hose (6)
assembly at your authorized dealer as soon as pos-
sible. Refer to (F) “Sealant Bottle and Hose Replace-
When having the tire serviced, advise the autho-
rized dealer or service center that the tire has been sealed
using the Tire Service Kit.
(F) Sealant Bottle And Hose Replacement:
1. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) (clear in color).
2. Locate the round Sealant Bottle release button in the
recessed area under the sealant bottle.
3. Push the Sealant Bottle release button. The Sealant
Bottle (1) will pop up. Remove the bottle and dispose
of it accordingly.
4. Clean any remaining sealant from the Tire Service Kit
5. Position the new Sealant Bottle (1) in the housing so
that the Sealant Hose (6) aligns with the hose slot in
the front of the housing. Push the bottle into the
housing. An audible click will be heard indicating the
bottle is locked into place.
6. Verify that the cap is installed on the fitting at the end
of the Sealant Hose (6) and return the hose to its
storage area (located on the bottom of the air pump).
7. Return the Tire Service Kit to its storage location in the
If your vehicle has a discharged battery it can be jump-
started using a set of jumper cables and a battery in
another vehicle or by using a portable battery booster
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES