• Transmission locks out access to first gear and shifts
earlier than normal.
• Traction, Steering and Suspension are forced to
• Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters are disabled.
• The SRT Drive Modes are not available. Pressing the
SRT button will display the unlock keypad.
• The ESC Off button is disabled.
• The Launch Control button is disabled.
• To exit VALET Mode the operator must enter the same
four digit PIN that was used to enter the mode. The
unlock keypad can be accessed by either pressing the
SRT button or selecting to disable Valet on the
• The vehicle will restart with VALET active if VALET
was active when the vehicle was last shut down.
• Eco (Automatic Transmission only) — Eco modifies
the vehicle’s engine and transmission settings to pro-
vide improved fuel economy at a trade-off with accel-
eration performance. Increased engine exhaust noise
and/or vibration may be noticed while Eco is active,
this is normal and will not damage the vehicle.
Changing the Drive Mode will deactivate Eco.
Launch Mode — If Equipped
This vehicle is equipped with a Launch Control system
that is designed to allow the driver to achieve maximum
vehicle acceleration in a straight line. Launch Control is a
form of traction control that manages tire slip while
launching the vehicle. This feature is intended for use
during race events on a closed course where consistent
STARTING AND OPERATING