Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit
The doors will unlock automatically if:
1. The Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature is en-
2. The transmission was in gear and the vehicle speed
returned to 0 mph (0 km/h).
3. The transmission is in PARK.
4. The driver door is opened.
5. The doors were not previously unlocked.
6. The vehicle speed is 0 mph (0 km/h).
Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit Programming
The Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature can be
enabled or disabled. Refer to “Uconnect® Settings” in
“Understanding Your Instrument Panel” for further in-
Use the Automatic Unlock Doors On Exit feature
in accordance with local laws.
The Passive Entry system is an enhancement to the
vehicle’s Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) system and a
feature of Keyless Enter-N-Go™. This feature allows you
to lock and unlock the vehicle’s door(s) without having to
push the RKE transmitter lock or unlock buttons.
• Passive Entry may be programmed ON/OFF; refer to
“Uconnect® Settings” in “Understanding Your Instru-
ment Panel” for further information.
• If wearing gloves on your hands, or if it has been
raining on the Passive Entry door handle, the unlock
sensitivity can be affected, resulting in a slower re-
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE