To enter Valet Mode press the “Valet” button on the
touchscreen and a popup screen will ask you if you
would like to enter Valet Mode, after selecting “Yes” you
will be asked to enter a 4 digit PIN code. The PIN code is
not set, so you are free to select any 4 digit numeric
combination that will be easy to remember.
While in Valet Mode the following vehicle configurations
are set and locked to prevent unauthorized modification:
• Engine limited to the lowest power output state.
• Transmission locks out access to first gear and up-
shifts earlier than normal.
• Traction, Steering, and Suspension are set to their
• Steering wheel paddle shifters are disabled.
• The Drive Mode interface is not available. Pressing the
SRT button on the touchscreen will display the unlock
• The ESC Off button is disabled.
• The Launch Control button is disabled.
Valet Mode Activation
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL