Any chassis/suspension or tire size modifications
to the vehicle will effect the performance of the Adaptive
Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning System.
Activating Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
You can only engage ACC if the vehicle speed is above
20 mph (32 km/h).
The system will cancel when the vehicle speed drops
below 15 mph (24 km/h).
The minimum Set Speed for the ACC system is 20 mph
When the system is turned on and in the READY state,
the Driver Information Display (DID) displays “ACC
When the system is OFF, the DID displays “Adaptive
Cruise Control (ACC) Off.”
You cannot engage ACC under the following
• When you apply the brakes.
• When the parking brake is set.
• When the automatic transmission is in PARK, RE-
VERSE or NEUTRAL.
• When the Vehicle speed is outside of the speed range.
• When the brakes are overheated.
• When the ESC is in Full-off mode.
Push and release the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
ON/OFF button. The ACC menu in the DID displays
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE