5. Replace the Sealant Bottle (1) and Sealant Hose (6)
assembly at your authorized dealer as soon as pos-
sible. Refer to (F) “Sealant Bottle and Hose Replace-
When having the tire serviced, advise the autho-
rized dealer or service center that the tire has been sealed
using the TIREFIT service kit.
(F) Sealant Bottle And Hose Replacement:
1. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) (clear in color).
2. Locate the round Sealant Bottle release button in the
recessed area under the sealant bottle.
3. Press the Sealant Bottle release button. The Sealant
Bottle (1) will pop up. Remove the bottle and dispose
of it accordingly.
4. Clean any remaining sealant from the TIREFIT hous-
5. Position the new Sealant Bottle (1) in the housing so
that the Sealant Hose (6) aligns with the hose slot in
the front of the housing. Press the bottle into the
housing. An audible click will be heard indicating the
bottle is locked into place.
6. Verify that the cap is installed on the fitting at the end
of the Sealant Hose (6) and return the hose to its
storage area (located on the bottom of the air pump).
7. Return the TIREFIT kit to its storage location in the
WHEEL AND TIRE TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS
Proper lug nut/bolt torque is very important to ensure
that the wheel is properly mounted to the vehicle. Any
time a wheel has been removed and reinstalled on the
vehicle the lug nuts/bolts should be torqued using a
properly calibrated torque wrench.
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES