RECREATIONAL TOWING (BEHIND MOTORHOME, ETC.)
Towing This Vehicle Behind Another Vehicle
Wheels OFF the Ground
Recreational Towing — All Models
Recreational towing is allowed ONLY if the front wheels
are OFF the ground. This may be accomplished using a
tow dolly or vehicle trailer. If using a tow dolly, follow
1. Properly secure the dolly to the tow vehicle, following
the dolly manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Drive the front wheels onto the tow dolly.
3. Firmly apply the parking brake. Place the transmis-
sion in PARK.
4. Properly secure the front wheels to the dolly, follow-
ing the dolly manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Release the parking brake.
STARTING AND OPERATING