CD/DVD/Blu-ray™ Disc MAINTENANCE
To keep a CD/DVD/Blu-ray™ Disc in good condition,
take the following precautions:
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratch-
ing the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners,
or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become
If you experience difficulty in playing a particular
disc, it may be damaged (i.e., scratched, reflective coating
removed, a hair, moisture or dew on the disc) oversized,
or have protection encoding. Try a known good disc
before considering disc player service.
RADIO OPERATION AND MOBILE PHONES
Under certain conditions, the mobile phone being on in
your vehicle can cause erratic or noisy performance from
your radio. This condition may be lessened or eliminated
by relocating the mobile phone antenna. This condition is
not harmful to the radio. If your radio performance does
not satisfactorily “clear” by the repositioning of the
antenna, it is recommended that the radio volume be
turned down or off during mobile phone operation when
not using Uconnect® (if equipped).
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL