Disc Features control the remote DVD / Blu-ray Disc™
Player’s (if equipped) settings of DVD being watched in
the remote player.
Listening To Audio With The Screen Closed
To listen to only audio portion of the channel with the
• Set the audio to the desired source and channel.
• Close the video screen.
• To change the current audio mode, press the remote
control’s MODE button. This will automatically select
the next available audio mode without using the
MODE/SOURCE Select menu.
If the screen is closed and there is no audio heard, verify
that the headphones are turned on (the ON indicator is
illuminated) and the headphone selector switch is on the
desired channel. If the headphones are turned on, press
the remote control’s power button to turn audio on. If
audio is still not heard, check that fully charged batteries
are installed in the headphones.
The DVD player is capable of playing the following types
of discs (12 cm or 8 cm diameter):
• DVD-Video discs (MPEG-2 video compression) (see
notes about DVD Region Codes)
• DVD-Audio discs (2 channel audio output only)
• Audio Compact Discs (CDs)
• CD Data discs with MP3 and WMA compressed audio
• Video CDs (MPEG-1 video compression)
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL