᭤᭤ – Press and release to jump to the next available
audio track or video chapter. Press and hold to fast
forward through the current audio track or video
᭤ / ሻ (Play/Pause) – Begin/resume or pause disc play.
9. Four Colored Buttons – Press to access Blu-ray™ Disc
10. POPUP/MENU – Press to access the Blu-ray™ main
menu when in Blu-ray™ or DVD mode. Press to start
Scan or start Random track functions in CD or HDD
11. KEYPAD – Press to navigate chapters or titles.
12. ▪ (Stop) – Stops disc play.
᭣᭣ – Press and release to jump to the previous audio
track or video chapter. Press and hold to fast rewind
through the current audio track or video chapter.
14. MUTE – Mutes headphone audio.
15. BACK – Press to exit out of menus or return to source
᭢ – Press to navigate menus.
17. OK – Press to select the highlighted option in a menu.
᭣ – Press to navigate menus.
᭡ – Press to navigate menus.
Remote Control Storage
The video screen(s) come with a built in storage compart-
ment for the remote control which is accessible when the
screen is opened. To remove the remote, use your index
finger to pull and rotate the remote towards you. Do not
try to pull the remote straight down as it will be very
difficult to remove. To return the remote back into its
storage area, insert one long edge of the remote into the
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL