Blu-ray™ Player Remote Control — If Equipped
Controls And Indicators
1. Power – Turns the screen and wireless headphone
transmitter for the selected Channel on or off. To hear
audio while the screen is closed, press the Power
button to turn the headphone transmitter on.
2. Channel Selector Indicators – When a button is
pressed, the currently affected channel or channel
button is illuminated momentarily.
3. SOURCE – Press to enter Source Selection screen.
4. Channel/Screen Selector Switch - Indicates which
channel is being controlled by the remote control.
When the selector switch is in the Rear 1 position, the
remote controls the functionality of headphone Chan-
nel 1 (second row). When the selector switch is in the
Rear 2, position the remote controls the functionality
of headphone Channel 2 (third row).
᭤ – Press to navigate menus.
6. SETUP – Press to access the Blu-ray™ Setup menu
screen. When a disc is loaded in the Blu-ray™ player
(if equipped) and the VES™ mode is selected and the
disc is stopped, press the SETUP button to access the
Blu-ray™ Setup menu.
Blu-ray™ Player Remote Control
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL