Important Notes For Dual Video Screen System
• VES™ is able to transmit two channels of stereo audio
and video simultaneously.
• The Blu-ray™ Disc Player can play CDs, DVDs and
• The DVD Player can play CDs and DVDs.
• In split screen mode the left side equates to Channel 1
and the right side equates to Channel 2.
• Selecting a video source on Channel 1, the video
source will display on the second row screen or Screen
1 and can be heard on Channel 1.
• Selecting a video source on Channel 2, the video
source will display on the third row screen or Screen 2
and can be heard on Channel 2.
• The 2nd row screen and 3rd row screen of the Video
Entertainment System can play two separate discs by
utilizing the touchscreen radio DVD player and Blu-
ray™ Disc Player.
• Audio can be heard through the headphones even
when the screen(s) are closed.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL