• To view a DVD on the radio press the RADIO/MEDIA
hard-key, on the radio faceplate, then touch the DISC
tab soft-key and then the VIEW VIDEO soft-key.
• Viewing a DVD on the Touchscreen radio screen is not
available in all states/provinces. If available, the ve-
hicle must be stopped and the shift lever must be in the
PARK position for vehicles with an automatic trans-
mission. In vehicles with a manual transmission the
parking brake must be engaged.
• Touching the screen on a Touchscreen radio while a
DVD is playing brings up basic remote control func-
tions for DVD play such as scene selection, Play, Pause,
FF, RW, and Stop. Pressing the X in the upper corner
will turn off the remote control screen functions.
Play A DVD Using The VES™ Player — If
1. Insert the DVD with the label facing up. The VES™
player automatically selects the appropriate mode
after the disc is recognized and starts playing the
The VES™ player has basic DVD control func-
tion such as Menu, Play, Pause, FF, RW and Stop.
2. To watch a DVD on Screen 1 for second row passen-
gers, ensure the Remote Control and Headphone
switch is on Channel 1.
3. To watch a DVD on Screen 2 for third row passengers,
ensure the Remote Control and Headphone switch is
on Channel 2.
Using The Remote Control
1. Press the SOURCE button on the Remote Control.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL