2. Insert the DVD with the label facing up. The radio
automatically selects the appropriate mode after the
disc is recognized and displays the menu screen or
starts playing the first track.
3. To watch a DVD on Screen 1 for second row passen-
gers, ensure the Remote Control and Headphone
switch is on Channel 1.
4. To watch a DVD on Screen 2 for third row passengers,
ensure the Remote Control and Headphone switch is
on Channel 2.
Using The Remote Control
1. Press the SOURCE button on the Remote Control.
2. While looking at Screen 1 or 2, highlight DISC by
either pressing Up/Down/Left/Right buttons or by
repeatedly pressing the SOURCE button, then press
• Channel/Screen 1 select mode information is shown
on the left side of the screen.
• Channel/Screen 2 select mode information is shown
on the right side of the screen.
Select DISC Mode On The VES™ Screen
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL