Using The Remote Control
1. Press the SOURCE button on the Remote Control and
the Mode Select Screen will display, unless a video is
playing then only a small banner will appear on the
bottom of the screen.
2. While looking at the video screen, either press Up/
Down/Left/Right on the Remote Control to highlight
the desired audio source or repeatedly press the
SOURCE button on the remote until the desired audio
source appears on the screen.
Using The Touchscreen Radio Controls
1. Press the MENU hard-key on the radio faceplate.
2. Touch the Rear VES™ soft-key to display the Rear
VES™ Controls. If a channel list is displayed, press the
HIDE LIST soft-key to display the Rear VES™ Con-
3. To listen to an audio source on Channel 2 while a
video is playing on Channel 1, touch the 2 soft-key and
choose an audio source. To exit touch the back arrow
soft-key at the top left of the left screen.
Dual Video Screen
Typically there are two different ways to operate
the features of the Video Entertainment System (VES™).
• The Remote Control
• The Touchscreen Radio (If Equipped)
Play A DVD Using The Touchscreen Radio
Headunit DVD player does not play Blu-ray™
1. Press the OPEN/CLOSE or LOAD hard-key on the
radio faceplate (Touchscreen).
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL