• Touch the 1 soft-key to select an audio channel, then
touch the VES™ Disc soft-key in the media column.
Using The Remote Control
• Select an audio channel (Channel 1 for 2nd row screen
and Channel 2 for 3rd row screen), then press the
source key and select VES™ Disc from the menu.
• Press popup/menu key to navigate disc menu and
• Due to the size of the content on a Blu-ray™ Disc, the
disc may not start playing immediately.
• Not all Blu-ray™, CD or DVD discs will automatically
restart from where you left off at when turned off.
Some discs will restart from the beginning, others will
restart from where you left off at, and some will ask
you if you would like to continue or start from the
Play Video Games
Connect the video game console to the Auxiliary RCA
input jacks or HDMI port, located on the left side behind
the second row seat.
1 — HDMI port
4 — USB Ports (Charge Only)
2 — Audio/Video In
5 — Power Inverter
3 — Power Outlet
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL