To Remove The Premium Floor Console
1. Pull up on the bottom release handle in the front of the
2. Lift the rear of the console up several inches/
3. Pull rearward to disengage from floor and remove
To Reinstall The Premium Floor Console:
1. Position the console at a slight angle (rear slightly
higher than the front).
2. Slide the console forward into the floor bracket.
3. Rotate the rear of the console down until it is resting
on the floor bracket.
4. Push down on the rear of the console until it is seated
in the rear floor bracket.
5. Pull up on the console to be sure it is firmly latched.
Console Position 4
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE