There are three consoles available: Basic, Premium and
Do not operate this vehicle with a console compart-
ment lid in the open position. Driving with the
console compartment lid open may result in injury in
Basic Console features consist of the following:
• The basic console profile allows vehicle occupants to
easily pass through the first row to the second.
• Four cupholders accept up to extra large size beverage
cups or 20 oz (.6 L) plastic bottles. Cupholders are
dishwasher safe for cleaning.
• The cupholders are removable to access a large storage
• The basic console is removable from the vehicle for
additional floor space by removing the cap and clip at
the console base.
To Remove The Basic Floor Console
1. Remove the front anchor cup plug and clip.
2. Slide the console base forward while lifting slightly to
clear the rear load floor hook.
3. Remove the console.
To Reinstall The Basic Floor Console
1. Position the console at a slight angle (front slightly
higher than the rear).
2. Slide the console rearward into the floor bracket/
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE