• Memory profiles can be set without the vehicle in
PARK, but the vehicle must be in PARK to recall a
• To set a memory profile to your RKE transmitter, refer
to “Linking And Unlinking The Remote Keyless Entry
Transmitter To Memory” in this section.
Linking And Unlinking The Remote Keyless Entry
Transmitter To Memory
Your RKE transmitters can be programmed to recall one
of two pre-programmed memory profiles by pressing the
UNLOCK button on the RKE transmitter.
Before programming your RKE transmitters you
must select the “RKE Linked To Memory” feature
through the Electronic Vehicle Information Center
(EVIC). Refer to “Electronic Vehicle Information Center
(EVIC) ” in “Understanding Your Instrument Panel” for
To program your RKE transmitters, perform the follow-
1. Cycle the vehicles ignition to the OFF position.
2. Select a desired memory profile (1) or (2).
If a memory profile has not already been set,
ЉProgramming The Memory FeatureЉ in this
section for instructions on how to set a memory profile.
3. Once the profile has been recalled, press and release
the SET (S) button on the memory switch.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE