3. Pulling strap “4” releases the seatback to return to its
full upright position.
4. Raise the head restraint to its upright position.
• In a collision, you or others in your vehicle could
be injured if seats are not properly latched to their
floor attachments. Always be sure the seats are
• Sitting in a seat with the head restraint in its
lowered position could result in serious injury or
death in a collision. Always make sure the head
restraints are in their upright positions when the
seat is to be occupied.
1. Pull release strap “3”, then pull release strap “4” to
rotate the entire seat rearward.
2. To restore the seat to its upright position, lift up on the
seatback and push forward until the anchors latch.
To avoid serious injury or death, never operate the
vehicle with occupants in the third row seat while in
the tailgate mode.
Plastic Grocery Bag Retainer Hooks
Retainer hooks which will hold plastic grocery bag
handles are built into the seatbacks of all rear seats and
some front seats. The floor supports the partial weight of
the bagged goods.
DRIVER MEMORY SEAT — IF EQUIPPED
The Memory Buttons 1 and 2 on the driver’s door panel
can be programmed to recall the driver’s seat, outside
mirrors, adjustable brake and accelerator pedals, and
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE