• Disconnect the center shoulder belt from the small
buckle and lower the head restraints before attempting
to fold/stow the power third row seats.
• To abort seat operation while seat is in motion, press a
different seat position selector switch to stop the seat.
Once the seat stops moving, then the desired position
can be selected.
• The third row power seat system includes obstacle
detection for safe operation. When the system detects
an obstacle, the motors will stop and reverse the
motion a short distance to move the seat away from
the obstacle. Should this occur, remove the obstacle
and press the button again, for the desired position.
Manually Folding Third Row Seats — If Equipped
1. Lower the center head restraint down to the seatback
by pushing the button on the guide and pushing the
head restraint down.
2. Lower the outboard head restraints by pulling on the
release strap marked “1” located on the outboard side
of the head restraint.
Head Restraint Release Strap “1”
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE