Phonebook Download — Automatic Phonebook
Transfer From Mobile Phone
If equipped and specifically supported by your phone,
Uconnect® Phone automatically downloads names (text
names) and number entries from your mobile phone’s
phonebook. Specific Bluetooth® Phones with Phone
Book Access Profile may support this feature. See
Uconnect® website for supported phones.
• To call a name from the Uconnect® Phonebook or
downloaded Phonebook, follow the procedure in “Call
by Saying a Name” section.
• Automatic download and update, if supported, begins
as soon as the Bluetooth® wireless phone connection is
made to the Uconnect® Phone, for example, after you
start the vehicle.
• A maximum of 1000 entries per phone will be down-
loaded and updated every time a phone is connected
to the Uconnect® Phone.
• Depending on the maximum number of entries down-
loaded, there may be a short delay before the latest
downloaded names can be used. Until then, if avail-
able, the previously downloaded phonebook is avail-
able for use.
• Only the phonebook of the currently connected mobile
phone is accessible.
• Either the mobile phone’s phonebook or the mobile
phone’s SIM card phonebook is downloaded.
• This downloaded phonebook cannot be edited or
deleted on the Uconnect® Phone. These can only be
edited on the mobile phone. The changes are trans-
ferred and updated to Uconnect® Phone on the next
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE