facilities, factory-trained technicians, special tools, and
the latest information to ensure the vehicle is fixed
correctly and in a timely manner.
This is why you should always talk to an authorized
dealer service manager first. Most matters can be re-
solved with this process.
• If for some reason you are still not satisfied, talk to the
general manager or owner of the authorized dealer.
They want to know if you need assistance.
• If an authorized dealer is unable to resolve the concern,
you may contact the manufacturer’s customer center.
Any communication to the manufacturer’s customer cen-
ter should include the following information:
• Owner’s name and address
• Owner’s telephone number (home and office)
• Authorized dealer name
• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
• Vehicle delivery date and mileage
Chrysler Group LLC Customer Center
P.O. Box 21–8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321–8004
Phone: (800) 423–6343
Chrysler Canada Inc. Customer Center
P.O. Box 1621
Windsor, Ontario N9A 4H6
Phone: (800) 465–2001 English / (800) 387–9983 French
IF YOU NEED CONSUMER ASSISTANCE