• Wash your vehicle regularly. Always wash your ve-
hicle in the shade using MOPAR® Car Wash, or a mild
car wash soap, and rinse the panels completely with
• If insects, tar, or other similar deposits have accumu-
lated on your vehicle, use MOPAR® Super Kleen Bug
and Tar Remover to remove.
• Use a high quality cleaner wax, such as MOPAR®
Cleaner Wax to remove road film, stains and to protect
your paint finish. Take care never to scratch the paint.
• Avoid using abrasive compounds and power buffing
that may diminish the gloss or thin out the paint finish.
• Do not use abrasive or strong cleaning materials
such as steel wool or scouring powder that will
scratch metal and painted surfaces.
• Use of power washers exceeding 1,200 psi (8 274 kPa)
can result in damage or removal of paint and decals.
• If you drive on salted or dusty roads or if you drive
near the ocean, hose off the undercarriage at least once
• It is important that the drain holes in the lower edges
of the doors, rocker panels, and trunk be kept clear and
• If you detect any stone chips or scratches in the paint,
touch them up immediately. The cost of such repairs is
considered the responsibility of the owner.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE