• TIREFIT Sealant solution contains latex. In case of
an allergic reaction or rash, consult a physician
immediately. Keep TIREFIT out of reach of children.
If swallowed, rinse mouth immediately with plenty
of water and drink plenty of water. Do not induce
vomiting! Consult a physician immediately.
Sealing A Tire With TIREFIT
(A) Whenever You Stop To Use TIREFIT:
1. Pull over to a safe location and turn on the vehicle’s
Hazard Warning flashers.
2. Verify that the valve stem (on the wheel with the
deflated tire) is in a position that is near to the ground.
This will allow the TIREFIT Hoses (6) and (7) to reach
the valve stem and keep the TIREFIT kit flat on the
ground. This will provide the best positioning of the kit
when injecting the sealant into the deflated tire and
running the air pump. Move the vehicle as necessary to
place the valve stem in this position before proceeding.
3. Place the transmission in PARK (auto transmission) or
in Gear (manual transmission) and turn Off the ignition.
4. Set the parking brake.
(B) Setting Up To Use TIREFIT:
1. Push in the Mode Select Knob (5) and turn to the
Sealant Mode position.
2. Uncoil the Sealant Hose (6) and then remove the cap
from the fitting at the end of the hose.
3. Place the TIREFIT kit flat on the ground next to the
4. Remove the cap from the valve stem and then screw
the fitting at the end of the Sealant Hose (6) onto the
WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES