Vehicles Not Equipped With Keyless Enter-N-Go™
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON/RUN position (do
not start the engine.)
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal, slowly, three times
within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF/LOCK position.
If the indicator message illuminates when you
start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not
reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.
Press and release the MENU button until one of the
following Trip Functions displays in the EVIC:
• Average Fuel Economy/Fuel Saver Mode
• Distance To Empty
• Trip A
• Trip B
• Elapsed Time
• Display Units of Measure in
Press the UP or DOWN buttons to cycle through all the
Trip Computer functions.
The Trip Functions mode displays the following.
• Average Fuel Economy/Fuel Saver Mode —
• Shows the average fuel economy since the last reset.
When the fuel economy is reset, the display will read
“RESET” or show dashes for two seconds. Then, the
history information will be erased, and the averaging
will continue from the last fuel average reading before
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL