• Storing names in the phonebook when the vehicle is
not in motion is recommended.
• It is not recommended to store similar sounding names
in the Uconnect® Phonebook.
• Phonebook (Downloaded and Uconnect® Phone Local)
name recognition rate is optimized when the entries are
• Numbers must be spoken in single digits. “800” must
be spoken “eight-zero-zero” not “eight hundred.”
• You can say “O” (letter “O”) for “0” (zero).
• Even though international dialing for most number
combinations is supported, some shortcut dialing
number combinations may not be supported.
• In a convertible vehicle, system performance may be
compromised with the convertible top down.
Far End Audio Performance
• Audio quality is maximized under:
• Low-to-medium blower setting
• Low-to-medium vehicle speed
• Low road noise
• Smooth road surface
• Fully closed windows
• Dry weather conditions, and
• Operation from the driver’s seat.
• Performance, such as audio clarity, echo, and loudness
to a large degree rely on the phone and network, and
not the Uconnect® Phone.
• Echo at the phone far end can sometimes be reduced
by lowering the in-vehicle audio volume.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE