This will delete all phone pairing, phone book entries,
and other settings in all language modes. The System will
prompt you before resetting to factory settings.
• For best performance, adjust the rearview mirror to
provide at least ½ inch (1 cm) gap between the
overhead console (if equipped) and the mirror.
• Always wait for the beep before speaking.
• Speak normally without pausing, just as you would
speak to a person sitting a few feet/meters away from
• Make sure that no one other than you is speaking
during a Voice Command period.
Performance is maximized under:
• Low-to-medium blower setting
• Low-to-medium vehicle speed
• Low road noise
• Smooth road surface
• Fully closed windows
• Dry weather condition
• Even though the system is designed for users speaking
in North American English, French, and Spanish ac-
cents, the system may not always work for some.
• When navigating through an automated system such
as voice mail, or when sending a page, at the end of
speaking the digit string, make sure to say “Send.”
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE