• When prompted, enter the number designation (e.g.,
“Home,” “Work,” “Mobile,” or “Other”). This will allow
you to store multiple numbers for each phonebook entry,
• When prompted, recite the phone number for the
phonebook entry that you are adding.
After you are finished adding an entry into the phone-
book, you will be given the opportunity to add more
phone numbers to the current entry or to return to the
The Uconnect® Phone will allow you to enter up to 32
names in the phonebook with each name having up to
four associated phone numbers and designations. Each
language has a separate 32-name phonebook accessible
only in that language. In addition, if equipped and
supported by your phone, Uconnect® Phone automati-
cally downloads your mobile phone’s phonebook.
Edit Uconnect® Phonebook Entries
• Editing names in the phonebook is recommended
when the vehicle is not in motion.
• Automatic downloaded phonebook entries cannot be
deleted or edited.
• Press the
button to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say
“Phonebook Edit Entry.”
• You will then be asked for the name of the phonebook
entry that you wish to edit.
• Next, choose the number designation (home, work,
mobile, or other) that you wish to edit.
• When prompted, recite the new phone number for the
phonebook entry that you are editing.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE