5. If the bulb comes in contact with any oily surface,
clean the bulb with rubbing alcohol.
6. Reinsert the bulb and socket assembly and rotate
clockwise ¼ turn to secure.
1. Access to the lamps through the lower fascia cutout is
2. Turn the steering wheel to allow access and remove
the inner fender shield.
3. Rotate the bulb and connector ¼ turn counterclock-
4. Pull the bulb off of connector and replace with a new
Do not touch the new bulb with your fingers. Oil
contamination will severely shorten bulb life. If the
bulb comes in contact with an oily surface, clean the
bulb with rubbing alcohol.
MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE