1. With the RKE transmitter buttons facing down, use a
flat blade screwdriver to pry the two halves of the RKE
transmitter apart. Make sure not to damage the seal
2. Remove and replace the battery. Avoid touching the
new battery with your fingers. Skin oils may cause
battery deterioration. If you touch a battery, clean it
with rubbing alcohol.
3. To assemble the RKE transmitter case, snap the two
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules and with
RS-210 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference that may be
received including interference that may cause unde-
Separating RKE Transmitter Halves
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE