Left-Hand Switch Functions For Media (i.e., CD)
• Press the top of the switch once to listen to the next
• Press the bottom of the switch once either to listen to
the beginning of the current track or to listen to the
beginning of the previous track if it is within eight
seconds after the current track begins to play.
• Press the switch up or down twice to listen to the
second track, three times to listen to the third track,
and so forth.
• Press the button located in the center of the switch to
change to the next preset that you have programmed.
CD/DVD DISC MAINTENANCE
To keep a CD/DVD in good condition, take the following
1. Handle the disc by its edge; avoid touching the
2. If the disc is stained, clean the surface with a soft cloth,
wiping from center to edge.
3. Do not apply paper or tape to the disc; avoid scratch-
ing the disc.
4. Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, cleaners,
or anti-static sprays.
5. Store the disc in its case after playing.
6. Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight.
7. Do not store the disc where temperatures may become
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL