The remote sound system controls are located on the rear
surface of the steering wheel, at the three and nine
The right-hand rocker switch has a pushbutton in the
center, and controls the volume and mode of the sound
system. Pressing the top of the rocker switch will increase
the volume. Pressing the bottom of the rocker switch will
decrease the volume. Pressing the center button changes
the operation of the radio from AM to FM, or to CD
mode, depending on which radio is in the vehicle.
The left-hand rocker switch has a pushbutton in the
center. The function of the left-hand switch is different,
depending on which mode you are in.
The following describes the left-hand rocker switch op-
eration in each mode.
Right-Hand Switch Functions
• Press the top of the switch to increase the volume.
• Press the bottom of the switch to decrease the volume.
• Press the button in the center of the switch to change
modes (i.e., AM, FM, etc.).
Left-Hand Switch Functions For Radio Operation
• Press the top of the switch to SEEK the next listenable
station up from the current setting.
• Press the bottom of the switch to SEEK the next
listenable station down from the current setting.
• Press the button in the center of the switch to tune to
the next preset that you have programmed.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL