• Press and hold the
button for five seconds until
the session begins, or,
• Press the
button and say the “Voice Training,”
“System Training,” or “Start Voice Training” com-
You can either press the Uconnect® Phone button to
restore the factory setting or repeat the words and
phrases when prompted by the Uconnect® Phone. For
best results, the Voice Training session should be com-
pleted when the vehicle is parked with the engine
running, all windows closed, and the blower fan
This procedure may be repeated with a new user. The
system will adapt to the last trained voice only.
• Press the
• After the “Ready” prompt, and the following beep, say
“Setup,” then “Reset.”
This will delete all phone pairing, phone book entries,
and other settings in all language modes. The System will
prompt you before resetting to factory settings.
• For best performance, adjust the rearview mirror to
provide at least ½ in (1 cm) gap between the overhead
console (if equipped) and the mirror.
• Always wait for the beep before speaking.
• Speak normally without pausing, just as you would
speak to a person sitting a few feet/meters away from
• Make sure that no one other than you is speaking
during a Voice Command period.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE