• The emergency number dialed is based on the country
where the vehicle is purchased (911 for the U.S. and
Canada and 060 for Mexico). The number dialed may
not be applicable with the available mobile service and
• If supported, this number may be programmable on
some systems. To do this, press the
button and say
“Setup,” followed by “Emergency.”
• The Uconnect® Phone does slightly lower your
chances of successfully making a phone call as to that
for the mobile phone directly.
To use your Uconnect® Phone System in an emer-
gency, your mobile phone must be:
• turned on,
• paired to the Uconnect® System,
• and have network coverage.
Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance
If you need roadside assistance:
• Press the
button to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say
You should program the desired Towing Assis-
tance phone number using the Voice Command system.
To do this, press the button and say “Setup,” followed by
“Towing Assistance.” When prompted say 1-800-528-
2069 for the U.S., say 1-800-363-4869 for Canada, say
55-14-3454 for Mexico City and 1-800-712-3040 for out-
side Mexico City in Mexico.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE