call. If the active call is terminated by the phone far
end, a call on hold may not become active automati-
cally. This is cell phone-dependent. To bring the call
back from hold, press and hold the
button until you
hear a single beep.
• Press the
button to begin.
• After the “Ready” prompt and the following beep, say
• The Uconnect® Phone will call the last number that
was dialed from your mobile phone.
This may not be the last number dialed from the
Call continuation is the progression of a phone call on the
Uconnect® Phone after the vehicle ignition has been
switched to OFF. Call continuation functionality avail-
able on the vehicle can be any one of three types:
1. After the ignition is switched to OFF, a call can
continue on the Uconnect® Phone either until the call
ends, or until the vehicle battery condition dictates
cessation of the call on the Uconnect® Phone and
transfer of the call to the mobile phone.
2. After the ignition is cycled to OFF, a call can continue
on the Uconnect® Phone for a certain duration, after
which the call is automatically transferred from the
Uconnect® Phone to the mobile phone.
3. An active call is automatically transferred to the
mobile phone after the ignition is cycled to OFF.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE